Advanced Research Computing Support (ARCS)
The Advanced Research Computing Support (ARCS) office is a part of The Office of Academic Research at the United States Naval Academy (USNA).
The staff is responsible for supporting the advanced and research computing efforts of students and faculty members.
- High performance computing (HPC) facilities
- Research workstations
- Advanced applications
- Computing efforts of individual researchers.
- Advanced computing for coursework and special student projects
ARCS is staffed by 2 Information Technology (IT) Specialists:
- Bonnie Lucas, Director located in Nimitz Room 028
- Michelle Wilson, IT Specialist located in Nimitz Room 030