Advanced Research Computing Support (ARCS)
The Advanced Research Computing Support (ARCS) office is a part of The Office of Academic Research at the United States Naval Academy (USNA).
The staff is responsible for supporting advanced and research computing efforts of students and faculty members.
- High performance computing (HPC) facilities
- Research workstations
- Advanced applications
- Computing efforts of individual researchers.
- Advanced computing for coursework and special student projects
ARCS is staffed by 2 Information Technology (IT) Specialists:
- Bonnie Lucas, Director located in Michelson Room 301
- Michelle Wilson, IT Specialist located in Michelson Room 322