Human Research Protection Program (HRPP)
- Belmont Report: Department of Health, Education and Welfare (DHEW) Notice of Report, "Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research", 18 April 1979. http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/humansubjects/guidance/belmont.html
- Common Rule (45CFR46): Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Regulation, Title 45 CFR Public Welfare, Part 46: "Protection of Human Subjects", 23 June 2005. http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/humansubjects/guidance/45cfr46.html
- DoD Instruction (DoDI 3216.02): Department of Defense (DoD) Instruction 3216.02, "Protection of Human Subjects and Adherence to Ethical Standards in DoD-Supported Research," 08 November 2011. http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/321602p.pdf
- USNA AcDean Instruction: U.S. Naval Academy Academic Dean and Provost Instruction, ACDEANINST 3920.3A, "Integrity in Research and Scholarly Activity", 08 September 2014.
- DoD – DON Assurance Approval: Navy Surgeon General Assurance Approval Document to the United States Naval Academy, 09 June 2016. 16U0041-Assurance-USNA-09Jun2016.pdf
- DoD Regulation (32CFR219): Department of Defense (DoD) Regulation, Title 32 CFR Part 219: "Protection of Human Subjects", 19 August 1991. 32-CFR-219.pdf
- SECNAV Instruction: Secretary of the Navy Instruction, SECNAVINST 3900.39D, "Human Research Protection Program", 06 November 2006. http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/navy/secnavinst/3900_39d.pdf
- Human Subject Research articles available upon request from the HRPP Office.