Poster Session 2019
About the Poster Session
The NASEC 2019 poster session will showcase a wide variety of research projects that NASEC participants engage in at their home institutions. Posters prepared by attendees may present details on STEM-related research as well as course or capstone projects. At the end of the session, a prize will be awarded for the top poster.
Students should indicate their desire to present a poster when registering for the conference online. A poster number will be assigned, and a title and abstract will be requested at a later date. At the conclusion of the conference, a Bulletin of NASEC 2019 Poster Abstracts will be published.
- The poster may be no larger than 32" x 40".
- An easel and binder clips will be provided for display purposes.
- All posters must prominently include authorship and institution information, and must also feature acknowledgements dependent on the nature of the project.
- For course projects, the instructor(s) of the course must be acknowledged.
- For capstone and research projects, the project advisor(s) must be acknowledged.
- Any other people (TAs, technicians, faculty, etc.) who supported the project in a tangible way should be acknowledged as well.
Poster Judging Process:
Judging will be carried out based solely on the content of the poster. While judges may converse with authors during the poster session, there will be no defined question/answer session with the judges.