About the Poster Session
The NASEC 2023 Poster Session will showcase a wide variety of research projects that NASEC participants engage in at their home institutions. Posters prepared by attendees may present details on STEM-related research as well as course or capstone projects. Projects related to energy are great, but we'd love to see whatever it is that you're doing!
Students should indicate their desire to present a poster when registering for the conference online. A poster number will be assigned, and a title and abstract will be requested at a later date. At the conclusion of the conference, a Bulletin of NASEC 2022 Poster Abstracts will be published.
- Recommend the poster be no larger than 32" x 40".
- An easel and binder clips will be provided for display purposes.
- All posters must prominently include authorship and institution information, and must also feature acknowledgements dependent on the nature of the project.
- For course projects, the instructor(s) of the course must be acknowledged.
- For capstone and research projects, the project advisor(s) must be acknowledged.
- Any other people (TAs, technicians, faculty, etc.) who supported the project in a tangible way should be acknowledged as well.