USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure will build across the Mid-Atlantic region on Wednesday with partly sunny skies and seasonable conditions. Another cold front will pass the area on Thursday with a slight chance for sprinkles or flurries. Behind the front, an unseasonably cold air mass will take hold over the weekend.
Army-Navy Game Forecast (Valid at 1500 for Baltimore, MD): Sunny and cold. Northwest wind 5-10 mph. High near 36 oF. Wind Chill near 30 oF. Go Navy!
Five Day Forecast:
- Wednesday: Partly sunny and seasonable. Northwest wind 8-12 mph. High near 50 oF.
- Thursday: A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance for passing sprinkles or flurries (15% chance). Northwest wind 5-10 mph during the day, and increasing to 12-18 mph overnight with gusts to 25 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 42-46 oF.
- Friday: Sunny, windy, and cold. Northwest wind 15-20 mph, gusting to 30 mph. Low: 30-34 oF. High: 36-40 oF.
- Saturday: Sunny and cold. Northwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 26-30 oF. High: 36-40 oF.
- Sunday: Partly cloudy with a chance for rain/snow showers overnight (40% chance). South wind 10-15 mph. Low: 28-32 oF. High: 42-46 oF.