USNA Weather Forecast
A warm front will push offshore today as high pressure builds overhead through midweek. Another front will approach late in the week with increasing heat and humidity, and renewed chances for scattered showers/thunderstorms.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Monday: Partly sunny with a slight chance for isolated showers/thunderstorms (25% chance). Northwest wind 5-10 mph. High near 90 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny and seasonable. North wind 5-10 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. High: 86-90 oF.
- Wednesday: Sunny and seasonable. Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. High: 86-90 oF.
- Thursday: Partly sunny with increasing humidity and a chance for showers/storms (25% chance). Southeast wind 13-18 mph. Low: 72-76 oF. High: 88-92 oF. Heat Index: 94-98 oF. WBGT: 84-86 oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny, warm, and humid. Afternoon/evening showers/thunderstorms possible (40% chance). Southwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 74-78 oF. High: 90-94 oF. Heat Index: 98-102 oF. WBGT: 86-88 oF.
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not expected 13-15 July.
- Minor coastal flooding is possible during high tides 16-17 July, but the forecast remains uncertain.
ISSUED: 13 July 2020 at 0655
NEXT FORECAST: 15 July 2020
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies | Follow on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook!