USNA Weather Forecast
An area of Low pressure will pass to our northwest late Wednesday/Thursday. Rain showers are likely to develop late Wednesday night and continue through mid-morning on Thanksgiving. High pressure will build over the weekend with generally sunny skies and steadily decreasing temperatures. The high temperature will likely drop back to near-normal by Sunday. Looking ahead, another Low pressure system will likely pass on Monday with periods of rain.
Note: The next regular forecast will not be issued until 30 November. Please visit www.weather.gov/lwx for updates over Thanksgiving weekend.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Wednesday: Partly sunny and warm. Rain showers likely developing overnight (70% chance). South wind 10-15 mph. High near 60 oF.
- Thanksgiving: Mostly cloudy with rain showers likely through midday (80% chance). South wind 5-10 mph in the morning. West wind 10-15 mph in the afternoon and evening. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 62-66 oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny and seasonably warm. Variable winds 5-10 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 58-60 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny and seasonably mild. Northwest wind 8-13 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 56-60 oF.
- Sunday: Sunny and seasonable. Variable winds 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 50-64 oF.
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not anticipated 25 November through 29 November.
ISSUED: 25 November 2020 at 0625
NEXT FORECAST: 30 November 2020
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies | Follow on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook!