USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure from the west will settle overhead through Saturday. A frontal system will approach and stall over the Mid-Atlantic region Sunday and Monday with scattered showers and thunderstorms possible.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Friday: Mostly sunny and seasonable. East wind 5-10 mph. High near 72 oF.
- Saturday: Sunny and pleasant. Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 50-54 oF. High: 72-76 oF.
- Sunday: Partly sunny with showers and thunderstorms possible in the afternoon, evening, and overnight (30% chance). South wind 5-10 mph. Low: 52-56 oF. High: 70-74 oF.
- Monday: Mostly cloudy with a chance for showers (30% chance). Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 54-58 oF. High: 68-72 oF.
- Tuesday: Scattered early morning showers (25% chance) will give way to partly sunny skies. East wind 5-10 mph. Low: 54-58 oF. High: 70-74 oF.
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not anticipated 14-18 May.
ISSUED: 14 May 2021 at 0720
NEXT FORECAST: 17 May 2021
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies | Follow on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook!