USNA Weather Forecast
A cold front will pass Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning with another round of unseasonably cold air. Looking ahead, a coastal storm will likely develop near the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay on Friday night/Saturday. The exact storm track will determine the extent of impacts in Annapolis, but plan on a cold, windy, and rainy day on Saturday. The storm could bring snow/mix to western Maryland and central Pennsylvania; winter is getting closer.
Note: No forecasts will be issued on 24 October. The next regular forecast will be issued on 26 October.
Five Day Forecast:
- Monday: Sunny and cool. South wind 5-10 mph. High near 56 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny and seasonable. Southwest wind 10-15 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 64-68 oF.
- Wednesday: Sunny, breezy, and cool. Northwest wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 44-48 oF. High: 54-58 oF.
- Thursday: Sunny, breezy, and seasonably cold. Northwest wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph in the morning. Low: 38-42 oF. High: 48-52 oF.
- Friday: Partly sunny and cool with a chance for showers overnight (50% chance). Northwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 50-54 oF.
ISSUED: 22 October 2018 at 1220
NEXT FORECAST: 26 October 2018
STUDENT FORECASTER(s): N/A
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!