USNA Weather Forecast
Southerly flow will warm temperatures into the mid-50s today before a weak cold front passes tonight. Sunny and seasonable conditions are expected through the remainder of the work week. Disorganized waves of Low pressure will pass this weekend with periods of rain likely.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Wednesday: Patchy morning fog will give way to sunny and warm conditions. South wind 10-15 mph. High near 55 oF.
- Thursday: Sunny and mild. Northwest wind 8-13 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 46-50 oF.
- Friday: Mostly sunny and seasonable. Rain/snow showers possible overnight (50% chance). Variable wind around 5 mph. Low: 30-34 oF. High: 42-46 oF.
- Saturday: Mild with periods of rain likely (70% chance). Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 50-54 oF.
- Sunday: Warm with rain possible (50% chance). South wind 5-10 mph. Low: 38-42 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not anticipated 24 February through 28 February.
ISSUED: 24 February 2021 at 0615
NEXT FORECAST: 26 February 2021
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies | Follow on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook!