USNA Weather Forecast
A warm front will push through the area Friday with easterly winds (off the Bay) that will bring dense clouds/fog and periods of light rain through the weekend. Persistent cloud cover will keep temperature above normal. A cold front is expected to pass the region late Sunday bringing cooler and drier conditions early next week.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Overcast with scattered showers and patchy fog. East wind 5-10 mph. High near 45 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with scattered rain/drizzle. Southwest wind 5-10 mph in the morning. Northeast wind 5-10 mph in the afternoon/evening. Low: 44-48 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
- Sunday: Overcast and warm with scattered rain showers. Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 50-54 oF. High: 64-68 oF.
- Monday: Overcast with rain showers in the morning. Gradually clearing skies in the afternoon/evening. Northwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny and seasonably mild. West wind 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
ISSUED: 23 February 2018 at 1405
NEXT FORECAST: 26 February 2018
STUDENT FORECASTER(S): MIDN 2/C Martin, 2/C Bongiovanni, 3/C Bess
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!