USNA Weather Forecast
An area of low pressure will pass on Tuesday with periodic rain showers and broken clouds. On the backside of the Low, northerly winds will bring cooler temperatures on Wednesday and Thursday. Another area of low pressure will bring another round of rain on Friday/Saturday.
Five Day Forecast:
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with light rain showers through the evening (60% chance). Southeast wind 5-10 mph. High near 62 oF.
- Wednesday: Sunny and seasonable. North wind 10-15 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny and cool. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 48-52 oF.
- Friday: Mostly cloudy with rain likely (70% chance). Southeast wind 8-13 mph. Low: 40-44 oF. High: 54-58 oF.
- Saturday: Morning rain showers giving way to gradually clearing skies. North wind 10-15 mph. Low: 44-48 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!