USNA Weather Forecast
After a foggy and rainy morning, Wednesday afternoon will be partly sunny and mild. A warm front will pass on Friday with scattered rain showers. Another weather system will bring periods of rain for the beginning of the week.
Five Day Forecast:
- Wednesday: Patchy morning fog with rain showers through midday. Partly sunny and seasonably mild in the afternoon. Northwest wind 12-18 mph. High near 52 oF.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. West wind 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 50-52 oF.
- Friday: Overcast with scattered rain showers likely (80% chance). Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 44-48 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy and seasonably warm. South wind 5-10 mph. Low: 44-48 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy with periods of rain (60% chance). East wind 10-15 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 50-54 oF.
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!