USNA Weather Forecast
Passing cold fronts will bring seasonably cold and windy conditions through Tuesday. High pressure will slowly build to our south with moderating temperatures for the end of the work week.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Monday: Sunny with increasing wind. West wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph. High near 48 oF
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny and cold. West wind 13-18 mph, gusting to 28 mph. Low: 28-32 oF. High: 36-40 oF
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny and seasonably cool. Southwest wind 8-13 mph. Low: 24-28 oF. High: 40-44 oF
- Thursday: Sunny and seasonable. Southwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 28-30 oF. High: 50-54 oF
- Friday: Partly sunny with showers likely (60% chance). South wind 8-13 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 52-56 oF
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not anticipated on 27 November – 01 December.
ISSUED: 27 November 2023 at 1030
NEXT FORECAST: 29 November 2023
STUDENT FORECASTERS: MIDN 3/C Chun and 3/C Pawlowicz
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies
Follow us on Facebook!