USNA Weather Forecast
A cold front will move across the local area this afternoon/evening. Behind the front, expect seasonably cool temperatures and gusty winds over the weekend. The cool temperatures will linger through the beginning of next week.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Partly sunny and warm with light scattered showers later in the day and overnight (60% chance). Southeast wind 10-15 mph during the day. Northwest wind increasing to 20-25 mph overnight, gusting to 35 mph. High near 76 oF.
- Saturday: Scattered pre-dawn showers (20% chance) will give way to mostly sunny skies with seasonably cool and windy conditions. Northwest wind 22-28 mph, gusting to 40 mph. Low: 44-48 oF. High: 56-60 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and breezy. West wind 12-18 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Monday: Sunny, seasonable, and breezy. Northwest wind 12-18 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 52-56 oF. High: 62-66 oF.
- Tuesday: Sunny and seasonably cool. Northwest wind 10-15 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 56-60 oF.