Skip to main content Skip to footer site map
USNA Weather
lightning1.
snow1.
clouds1.

USNA Weather Forecast

Forecast Discussion:

A warm front will pass on Tuesday with scattered showers and thunderstorms possible. Isolated storms may be strong with heavy downpours and small hail in the late afternoon/evening. A weak cold front will gradually pass on Wednesday with isolated showers and thunderstorms possible. Most of the isolated shower/storm activity will likely be gone before midday with partly sunny skies otherwise. High pressure will take control for the end of the week with generally sunny and seasonably mild conditions.

The full Commissioning Week Weather Forecast has been updated and posted here. Note that no forecasts will be issued on May 22, 2018.

Five Day Forecast:

  • Monday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Increasing clouds with a slight chance for scattered showers/storms overnight (25% chance). East wind around 5 mph. High near: 77 oF.
  • Tuesday: A mix of clouds and sun with scattered showers/storms during the morning/early afternoon (30% chance). Showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon/evening (70% chance). Isolated thunderstorms could be strong with heavy downpours and small hail. South wind 8-13 mph. High: 74-78 oF.
  • Wednesday: Partly sunny and seasonable with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning/early afternoon (20% chance).  Low forecast confidence. Northwest wind 5-10 mph. High: 76-80 oF.
  • Thursday: Sunny and pleasant. North wind 5-10 mph. High: 76-80 oF.
  • Friday: Partly sunny and mild. Southwest wind 8-13 mph. High: 78-82 oF.

ISSUED: 21 May 2018  at 1500
NEXT FORECAST: 23 May 2018
STUDENT FORECASTER(S): N/A
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies

Disclaimer

Local Radar

Mid-Atlantic Local Radar

Follow USNA Weather for Updates!

 

go to Top