USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure overhead will result in an unseasonably warm and humid air mass through midweek. A cold front will pass on Wednesday evening with a slight chance for showers and thunderstorms. Behind the front, expect seasonable conditions through the weekend.
The tropics are heating up! Check out the USNA Weather Discussion for a full update.
Five Day Forecast:
- Monday: Mostly sunny and warm. East wind around 5 mph. WBGT near 89 oF. High near 88 oF.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny and seasonably warm. Northeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 70-74 oF. WBGT: 87-89 oF. High: 86-90 oF.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, warm and humid with a slight chance for a passing shower or thunderstorm throughout the day (20% chance). South wind 5-10 mph. Low: 72-76 oF. WBGT: 87-89 oF. High: 86-90 oF.
- Thursday: Partly sunny and seasonable with a slight chance for a passing shower or thunderstorm throughout the day (20% chance). Northwest wind 5-10 mph. Low: 72-76 oF. WBGT: 83-85 oF. High: 80-84 oF.
- Friday: Sunny and seasonable. North wind 8-12 mph. Low: 66-70 oF. WBGT: 79-81 oF. High: 78-82 oF.