USNA Weather Forecast
A cold front is draped across the Mid-Atlantic region this morning and will slowly push to our south today. As a result rain showers are likely late morning through the evening commute. Behind the front is a cooler and less humid air. High pressure will develop to our north resulting in a sunny and pleasant weekend. Sustained easterly winds Saturday through Tuesday could result in nuisance coastal flooding during high tides.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Partly cloudy with rain showers likely (80% chance). North wind 8-13 mph. High near 81 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny with lower humidity. Northeast wind 8-13 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 80-84 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Slight chance for passing showers overnight (25% chance). East wind 8-13 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 80-84 oF.
- Monday: Partly sunny and seasonably cool. East wind 10-15 mph. Low: 62-66 oF. High: 78-82 oF.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy and seasonable with a chance for showers (40% chance). Southeast wind 5-10 mph. Low: 68-72 oF. High: 82-86 oF.
ISSUED: 23 August 2019 at 0750
NEXT FORECAST: 26 August 2019
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!