USNA Weather Forecast
High pressure will gradually build overhead today and Saturday resulting in mostly sunny and pleasant conditions. A weak cold front will pass Sunday night with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Ahead of the front, Sunday will be seasonably warm and humid. Behind the front, Monday and Tuesday will likely be generally sunny. Enjoy the holiday weekend and congratulations to all USNA graduates!
Note: Due to the federal holiday on Monday (Memorial Day), the next forecast will not be issued until 29 May, 2019. For updates over the long weekend, please visit the National Weather Service at www.weather.gov/lwx.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Sunny, warm, and breezy. Northwest 10-15 mph, 25 mph. High near 82 oF.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Slight chance for showers/storms overnight (20% chance). South wind 5-10 mph. Low: 60-64 oF. High: 74-78 oF.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny and warm with increasing humidity. Scattered showers and thunderstorms possible in the afternoon, evening, and overnight (30% chance). West wind 5-10 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 86-90 oF.
- Monday: Partly sunny and seasonable. North wind 5-10 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 80-94 oF.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny and warm with increasing humidity. South wind 8-13 mph. Low: 64-68 oF. High: 84-88 oF.
ISSUED: 24 May 2019 at 0740
NEXT FORECAST: 29 May 2019
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!