USNA Weather Forecast
Low pressure will pass to our south today with periods of rain likely this afternoon through tomorrow morning. Rainfall totals are expected to be less than 1.0 inch. High pressure will build over the weekend.
Five Day Weather Forecast:
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy with steady rain likely in the afternoon and evening. Showers possible overnight (50% chance). South wind 5-10 mph. High near 64 oF.
- Thursday: Scattered showers possible (30% chance) with gradual clearing. West wind increasing to 10-15 mph. Low: 50-54 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Friday: Mostly sunny and breezy. Northwest wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 58-62 oF.
- Saturday: Sunny and seasonable. Northwest wind 8-13 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 60-64 oF.
- Sunday: Sunny and pleasant. West wind 5-10 mph. Low: 46-50 oF. High: 64-68 oF.
Five Day Coastal Flooding Forecast:
- The National Weather Service has issued a Coastal Flood Advisory through 1000 today. Maximum water levels between 2.6 and 2.8 ft above MLLW are expected around high tide at 0738.
- Minor coastal flooding is possible during high tide at 0816 on 15 April with maximum water levels between 2.5 and 2.9 ft above MLLW.
- Coastal nuisance flooding is not anticipated 16-18 April.
ISSUED: 14 April 2021 at 0650
NEXT FORECAST: 16 April 2021
FORECASTER: Meteorologist A.R. Davies | Follow on Facebook
Follow us on Facebook!