USNA Weather Forecast
Southerly flow will result in seasonably warm conditions through Saturday. A cold front will pass Saturday afternoon/evening with periods of rain and scattered thunderstorms. Isolated storms could contain localized damaging wind gusts. Temperatures will moderate to near normal behind the front on Sunday. Expect seasonably mild temperatures for the start of the work week.
Five Day Forecast:
- Friday: Partly sunny and warm. South wind 8-13 mph. High near 70 oF.
- Saturday: Breezy with increasing clouds and rain/thunderstorms likely in the afternoon and evening (80% chance). South wind 15-20 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Low: 48-52 oF. High: 62-66 oF.
- Sunday: Sunny and seasonable. Northwest wind 15-20 mph, gusting to 30 mph. Low: 32-36 oF. High: 46-50 oF.
- Monday: Partly sunny and pleasant. South wind 8-13 mph. Low: 36-40 oF. High: 52-56 oF.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with rain possible (50% chance). Southwest wind 8-13 mph. Low: 42-46 oF. High: 56-60 oF.
Follow USNA Weather for Updates!