SCY Student Outcomes
1. An ability to analyze a problem, and to identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
2. An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the discipline.
3. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences about technical information.
4. An ability to make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5. An ability to function effectively on teams to establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, manage risks and produce deliverables.
6. An ability to apply security principles and practices to the environment, hardware, software, and human aspects of a system.
7. An ability to analyze and evaluate systems with respect to maintaining operations in the presence of risks and threats.