Employee Assistance Program
Federal Occupational Health (FOH) is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider for civilian employees of the United States Naval Academy. FOH provides assistance by Master level/Credentialed Counselors to help with stress, relationship difficulties, substance misuse, financial and legal issues. Employees need only call 844-366-2327 from anywhere in the United States to receive immediate assistance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can also obtain information and resources online at DONCEAP.foh.hhs.gov. On DONCEAP.foh.hhs.gov, you will have easy access to educational materials, self-assessment tools, and specific information on available EAP services.
Your DONCEAP is there for all life's challenges - big and small. When you call the toll-free DONCEAP number, you will get an immediate response from a caring professional. Services are offered as a FREE benefit from the Department of the Navy to you and your family members, as well as others living in your household. Services are voluntary and confidential within the limits of the law.
Resources Provided by FOH:
Your DONCEAP provides more than just Employee Assistance and Work/Life Services. They can help with all life challenges and daily stressors.
Call day or night for counseling, or resources for the following:
- Emotional concerns
- Child and elder care
- Home repair
- Substance abuse
- Legal and financial
- Health and well-being
- Diet and nutrition
- Just about anything else, if it's causing stress - they can help!
June 2016 Newsletter
Not for granted
Appreciate your relationships and help keep them strong. Let your Department of the Navy Civilian Employee Assistance Program (DONCEAP) help you learn skills to enhance your relationships.
This issue of Your DONCEAP covers (click here to download a copy of the Newsletter):
- Five common misconceptions about relationships
- Services that help you make time for those who matter most
- How your DONCEAP can help you improve your relationships
Also, be sure to attend and encourage participation in this month’s live, interactive webinars:
- Relationships - Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 1 to 2 p.m. ET, Register Here: https://eapworklife.adobeconnect.com/e5u8tumimk5/event/registration.html
- Eating for High Energy - Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 1 to 2 p.m. ET, Register Here: https://lifecare.webex.com/lifecare/onstage/g.php?MTID=e207165b98780db9b9c62220d8072d0b7