Learning Objectives for the Political Science Major
A Political Science major will be able to:
1. Review Literature: Conduct an academic literature review of the professional political science literature.
2. Apply Theory: Apply political science theories to political phenomena in the domestic and international arenas.
3. Conduct Research: Independently design and conduct a political science research project.
4. Apply Ethics: Analyze the ethical implications of political and military actions.
5. Communicate: Communicate theoretical, qualitative, and quantitative concepts in speech and writing.