Dr. David C Seal
I am an assistant professor at the U.S. Naval Academy as of Aug. 2015. I was formerly a postdoctoral researcher at Michigan State University, where I worked with the research group of MSU Foundation Professor Andrew Christlieb. My PhD adviser was James Rossmanith.
- PhD - Mathematics, University of Wisconsin, Madison (August 2012)
- Adviser: James Rossmanith
- Minor: Computer Science
- Title: "Discontinuous Galerkin Methods for Vlasov Models of Plasma"
- MA - Mathematics, University of Wisconsin, Madison (May 2009)
- HBS - Mathematics, University of Utah (August 2006)
- Adviser: Davar Koshnevisan
- Minor: Physics
U.S. Naval Academy
Department of Mathematics
121 Blake Road
Annapolis, MD 21402