Skip to main content Skip to footer site map
US Naval Academy Cemetery
A collection of grave markers
panoramic view of cemetery
The Huron Graves
The Jeanette cross
Oratorium Exterior
Oratorium Interior

Located on 6.7 Acres of Hospital Point, The Naval Academy Cemetery overlooks the Severn River and College Creek. The Cemetery is the final resting place of over 6,000 souls.. 

The Cemetery was founded in 1868 after the Naval Academy acquired a parcel of land, known as Strawberry Hill,  just across the creek from the campus. The acquisition was part of an expansion effort following the American Civil war.

go to Top