Brigade of Midshipmen Virtual Notebook
- Administrative Performance and Conduct System
- Hair Regulations (View or Print)
- Midshipmen Uniform Regulations
- Upper Class to Wear Midshipmen Casual During Study Hour
Midshipmen Regulations Action Memos
- 2010 Honor Concept of the Brigade of Midshipmen
- Commandant Instructions
- Extracurricular Activities (ECA)
- Fire Bill and Evacuation Procedures for Bancroft Hall
- Midshipmen Performance Evaluation and Counseling System
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR) Program
- Taps Accountability of Midshipmen
To view your LES statement, go to http://mypay.dfas.mil.
Your LES statement lists your total monthly pay, monthly allotments and deductions, your held pay, and your end of month pay. If you do not have a PIN # follow the directions on the site or see LT Lopez, the Midshipman Financial Advisor, in room 4002, or email him at email@example.com.