- Garrett Carlson, “The Military Role of Templars and Hospitallers in Outremer in the Events Leading up to And During the Third Crusade”
- Ross Gilchriest, “The Intellectual Network of Dr. Oscar Levy”
- Wyatt La Pointe, “Drugs And Democracy: Hesitation in Nixon’s Early International Narcotics Control Policy in Colombia, 1969-1975”
- Patrick M. Leech, “War Without Fire: Henry V's Treatment of Civilians in His French Campaigns, 1415-1421”
- Sean Noa, “Courting A Dictator: Thesis on US-Liberian Relations 1980-1985”
- Kyle Pate, “The Preacher and the People: The Connection between Evangelical Preachers and Their Audiences”
- Matt Robbins, “A Quest for Kurdish Independence within the realm of Power Politics”
- Andrew D. Anderson, “The Loyal Scapegoat: Stratford Canning during the Menshikov Mission and the Origins Of The Crimean War”
- Virginia J. Burger, “Joseph Brodsky: A Hot Flash of Understanding in Cold War Culture”
- Jody C. Lamb, “The Catskills, 1865-1914: Nature, Leisure, and the Origins of the American Summer Vacation”
- Shradha P. Patel, “Assyrians In Iraq: The Termination of the British Mandate”
- Patrick Finley, “Reagan and Northern Ireland: Breaking Ground for American Involvement and Peace”
- Peter Richardson McGee, “The French Victory in the Battle of the Chesapeake: The Emerging French Perspective”
- Julius A. Melero, “General James Van Fleet and JUSMAPG during the Greek Civil War 1948-1949”
- Tilghman H. McCabe, “The Politics of William Windham’s Military Reforms: In Relation to the Reforms of British Military Discipline”
Class of 2011 Honors Theses
"Cultural Preservation and Societal Migration Among the 17th Century Pueblos of New Mexico"
"Hell Through the Sidewalks: The American Urban Crisis in Hollywood Film"
"Media Change and Recruitment Images: The Royal Navy since World War II"
"Distance and Dialogue: The Church Missionary Society and Emerging Hindu Groups in Late Colonial India"
"The Holmes County Amish Settlement 1956-1996: Examining Complexities and Emerging Districts"
"Close Encounters: U.S. Servicemen Engage Japan in War and Occupation, 1941-1946"
"Brotherly Friendship?--Russian-Ukrainian Nationalist Discourse in the Soviet Union"
Class of 2010 Honors Theses
Claire E. Clancy:
Eoin MacNeill and the Recovery of Irish Identity
The Racialization of Politics in Revolutionary Zanzibar *co-winner of the Collins Best History Honors Thesis Prize
Michael D. Kennedy:
Decision-making in Operation Rolling Thunder
William Daniel McAloon:
The Intellectual Foundation of Conservative Opposition to Project and Tenet-based Housing
Auxiliary Police Units in the Occupied Soviet Union, 1941-43: A Case Study of the Holocaust in Gomel, Belarus
The Limits of Doctrine: U.S. Army Air Force Antisubmarine Operations during the Battle of the Atlantic, 1942-1943
Katherine R. Titus:
The Richmond Bread Riot of 1863: Class, Race, and Gender in the Urban Confederacy *co-winner of the Collins Best History Honors Thesis Prize