Due to COVID-19 and the Governor's Stay-at-Home order, the Registrar's Office is closed. Staff are teleworking to the greatest extent possible, but we are only able to provide electronic transcripts at this time (Class of 1966 to present only).
***NEW E-Transcript SERVICE***
Electronic transcripts are now available through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). PDF transcripts are currently only available to midshipmen and alumni in class years 1966 to present. The NSC charges a transcript processing fee ($2.50-3.50 per request depending on selected services), but we do not add any additional charges or fees for transcripts. Many institutions accept transcripts sent through the NSC as official documents, but please double-check with the receiver to confirm they will accept transcripts submitted via the NSC service.
Most eTranscript requests will be processed within 1 business day. The Clearinghouse provides tracking notifications (email and/or text alerts) to keep you updated on the status of your request. To track your order, please follow the link below or reference your order confirmation email:
Printed Transcripts or Class Years prior to 1966
If you require a printed transcript, or from a Class year prior to 1966, please complete and sign the request form below and then email the complete form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we will not be able to process these requests until the office re-opens, so expect a significant delay.
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
If you are unable to download/complete the form above, you can send a written request. Please include:
- the name of the student
- the "wet" signature of the student *REQUIRED*
- the class year in which the student graduated or would have graduated
- an alpha number or last four digits of social security number for the student
- the number of copies requested and whether these should be individually sealed with a signature across the seal (Please note that we reserve the right to limit numbers of copies.)
- an address to which each transcript should be sent (faxed and emailed copies are not considered "official")
- a daytime telephone number or other means of contacting the student should there be a question
- We are not able to expedite requests.
- IMPORTANT - All requests must include the following statement above the signature:
"By signing below, I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct."
Submit completed, signed requests:
- By Email to email@example.com (standard file formats only - examples: pdf, gif, bmp, jpg) with visible signature
- By Fax to (410) 293-2327
- Mail to:
Office of the Registrar
United States Naval Academy
589 McNair Rd MS 10K
Annapolis, MD 21402-5031
Transcript requests are handled in turn, usually within 1 business day. For planning purposes, please add at least 3 days for internal mail processing in addition to normal USPS delivery times. Registrar's Office staff can assist with any questions and may be reached at (410) 293-6383.