Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
Education & Training
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Naval Postgraduate School, 2007
- B.S., Naval Architecture, United States Naval Academy, 1999
- Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, USNA
- Associate Department Chair, 2019-present
- Master Instructor, 2010-2013
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Program Officer, 2016-2019
- Engineering Duty Officer - 2004-present
- Frigate Program Office (PMS 515) - Principal Assistant Program Manager for Warfare Systems Engineering, 2015-2016.
- LCS Fleet Introduction and Sustainment (PMS 505) - Deputy Principal Assistant Program Manager for Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Acquisition Logistics, 2013-2015.
- Supervisor of Shipbuilding - Aircraft Carrier New Construction Assistant Project Officer - USS George H. W. Bush (CVN 77) Project, 2007-2010.
- Surface Warfare Officer - 1999-2004
- USS Whirlwind - Executive Officer, 2003-2004.
- Destroyer Squadron 26 - Training Officer, 2002-2003.
- USS Chosin - Main Propulsion Officer, 2000-2002.
Professional Memberships & Qualifications
- Qualified Surface Warfare Officer
- Qualified Engineering Officer of the Watch
- Qualified Engineering Duty Officer (Restricted Line)
- Defense Acquisition Professional Community Member
- DAWIA Level 3 Qualification - Production Quality Management
- DAWIA Level 3 Qualification – Program Management
- Member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Military Decorations
- Navy Meritorious Service Medal (two awards)
- Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (three awards)
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (four awards)
- Pacific Fleet Junior Ship Handler of the Year