Links on this page are to individual finding aids. To search across all archive finding aids, please go to the Archive Collection Finding Aids page.
RG 405.5 Subordinate Offices
RG 405.5.2 Records of the Officer in Charge of Buildings and Grounds
- Entry 181: Press Copies of Letters Sent by the Officer in Charge of Buildings and Grounds, 1875-1911
- This series contains correspondence relating to ordering and delivery of supplies and training and construction materials; repairs to and construction of buildings and maintenance of the Academy grounds; and the progress of work completed by construction contractors employed in architect Ernest Flagg's rebuilding of the Naval Academy.
- Entry 182: Press Copies of Letters Sent and Memoranda Sent Relating to Claims of Companies Under Contract for Academy Buildings, 1904–1907
- This entry contains press copies of letters sent and memoranda sent relating to claims of companies under contract for academy buildings.
- Entry 183: Register of Cost of Work Performed at Academy Installations, 1882–1884
- This entry contains a register of cost of work performed at academy installations.
- Naval Academy Athletic Association Records, 1901-2015
- The Naval Academy Athletic Association is a private non-profit association, whose object is to promote and assist in financing the Naval Academy's intercollegiate athletic program. The records of the Association are composed primarily of football game programs, press releases, schedules, and individual sports' media guides and handbooks.
- Public Affairs Office: General Records, 1887-2007
- The General Records of the Public Affairs Office span from 1887 to 2007. The documents, consisting primarily of news clippings, press releases, and subject files, chronicle the activities of the Public Affairs Office and the public face of the Academy.