- Manages correspondence procedures and quality control to include proofreading correspondence received for signature of the Superintendent.
- Manages Directives Program to include control and maintaining central directives system.
- Receives, routes, and distributes incoming official mail; maintains tracking and execution of correspondence.
- Administers forms, reports, and records management programs.
- Coordinates Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act.
- Distributes directives.
For information on attending the Naval Academy, visit our Admissions webpage at http://www.usna.edu/Admissions/
To request a copy of your transcript, visit our Registrar's webpage at http://www.usna.edu/Registrar/#Transcripts
To request a copy of your DD-214 Contact Midshipmen Personnel at 410-293-7133 or 7129 or 7131
Midshipmen Personnel matters, 410-293-7133/ 7131/ 7129
Midshipmen Administrative matters, 410-293-2701
Officer Personnel matters, 410-293-1558 or visit their webpage at http://www.usna.edu/MilitaryPersonnel/
View or download the Secretary of the Navy's DoN Correspondence Manual.
View or download the Chief of Naval Operations Navy Directives Management Program Manual.