The Department of the Navy (DON) Records Management (RM) Program establishes policies and procedures for life cycle management (creation, maintenance, use, and disposition) of DON records. Proper records management begins with creating records sufficient to document USNA's operations, policies, and transactions and provide information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the U.S. Government and of persons directly affected by USNA activities. Records also document the facts supporting USNA's history. Below you will find useful information, guidelines and procedures for the proper administration of our Records Management program.
Records Management Brochure
- SECNAVINST 5210.8F - DON Records Management Program
- USNAINST 5210 - USNA Records Management
- SECNAV Manual 5210.1 of September 2019
- SECNAV SSIC Manual 5210.2 of August 2019
- 44 U.S.C. Records Management by Federal Agencies
- 36 CFR 1220-1239 Federal Records