Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference?
What will NALC 2023 look like?
NALC 2023 will take place fully in person. We are looking forward to seeing you back in Annapolis!
How do I attend?
Registration will begin soon.
All requests and questions can be submitted through our email: usnaleadconference@gmail.
We hope you will be able to join us.
- Is there a map of the Naval Academy Campus available?
Who do I contact to receive an invitation?
If you are interested in attending, reach out to us at usnaleadconference@gmail.
Who can attend the conference?
The conference is traditionally attended by students at fellow universities or places of higher education. ROTC units and civilian programs also regularly attend.
What is the uniform for the conference?
The uniform for military members is service dress uniforms (Ex. Navy personnel wear Service Dress Blues). The uniform for civilians is business casual.
What are some things to do while visiting Annapolis?
Maryland's capital has a lot to offer outside of the walls of the Naval Academy. Some other attractions include:
- The city dock in downtown Annapolis
- Restaurants & shopping along Main Street
- The historic capitol building
- 40 minute drive to Washington. DC.