Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference?
How do I attend?
Requests to attend NALC 19 can be submitted through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is transportation provided?
Yes, transportation will be provided from Baltimore Washington International Airport to the hotel (TBD). Upon arrival at BWI there will be a USNA LC19 sign where a Midshipman will direct you to the van/bus that will transport you to the hotel. A bus schedule that will outline the duration of the conference will be provided upon hotel check-in. At the conclusion of the conference there will be transportation provided to BWI departures.
When should I arrive/depart?
1. Conference registration will begin as early as 3:00 pm on Monday and conclude at 7:30 pm.
2. The conference will conclude no later than 12:05 pm on Thursday.
3. The official schedule will be released no later than two months prior to the conference.
- Is there a map of the Naval Academy Campus available?