Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference?
How do I attend?
Participants for the 2018 U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference are being selected.
Is transportation provided?
Yes, transportation will be provided from Baltimore Washington International Airport to the hotel (TBD). Upon arrival at BWI there will be a USNA LC18 sign where a Midshipman will direct you to the van/bus that will transport you to the hotel. A bus schedule that will outline the duration of the conference will be provided upon hotel check-in. At the conclusion of the conference there will be transportation provided to BWI departures.
When should I arrive/depart?
1. Conference registration will begin as early as 3:00 pm on Sunday and conclude at 7:00 pm.
2. The conference will conclude no later than 12:00 pm on Wednesday.
3. The official schedule will be released no later than two months prior to the conference.
- Is there a map of the Naval Academy Campus available?