Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference?
How do I attend?
Requests to attend NALC 19 can be submitted through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is transportation provided?
Yes, transportation will be provided from Baltimore Washington International Airport to the hotel (TBD). Upon arrival at BWI there will be a USNA LC19 sign where a Midshipman will direct you to the van/bus that will transport you to the hotel. A bus schedule that will outline the duration of the conference will be provided upon hotel check-in. At the conclusion of the conference there will be transportation provided to BWI departures.
When should I arrive/depart?
1. Conference registration will begin as early as 3:00 pm on Monday and conclude at 7:30 pm.
2. The conference will conclude no later than 12:05 pm on Thursday.
3. The official schedule will be released no later than two months prior to the conference.
- Is there a map of the Naval Academy Campus available?
How many delegates are we allowed to bring?
As of now, there is no set cap as to how many delegates you may bring.
What is the cost of lodging?
Delegates have two options for lodging with discounted rates at either the Annapolis Westin Hotel or the Hotel Annapolis, each priced at around $95 a night.
Who do I contact to receive an invitation?
If you are interested in attending, reach out to us at usnaleadconference@gmail.
Who can attend the conference?
The conference is traditionally attended by students at fellow universities or places of higher education. ROTC units and civilian programs also attend.