Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference?
How do I attend?
Participants for the 2017 U.S. Naval Academy Leadership Conference are being selected. Please contact MIDN 1/C White at email@example.com if you are interested in participating
Are there fees associated with the conference?
There are no registration fees for the conference, however, please see below for payment requirements:
1. Individual School will cover the cost for the following:
- Faculty and student travel to and from the conference. (Either to BWI if flying, or to the conference hotel if driving)
- Faculty Lodging (see accommodations provided FAQ)
2. LC17 will provide the following:
- Lodging for student participants (see accommodations provided FAQ)
- Meals for faculty and students.
What should I wear?
The uniform for the duration of the conference will be Service Dress for military & business casual for civilians with the exception of dinner on Tuesday, 24 January in downtown Annapolis. The uniform for all participants on Tuesday evening will be business casual. Annapolis in January is quite cold and often snowy, be sure to come prepared!
Are accommodations provided?
1. Student Participants: Yes, accommodations will be provided. Your room for the duration of the conference will be assigned upon arrival.
2. Faculty Participants: Rooms will be reserved by the conference, however you will be required to call and provide payment information.
Is transportation provided?
Yes, transportation will be provided from Baltimore Washington International Airport to the hotel (TBD). Upon arrival at BWI there will be a USNA LC17 sign where a Midshipman will direct you to the van/bus that will transport you to the hotel. A bus schedule that will outline the duration of the conference will be provided upon hotel check-in. At the conclusion of the conference there will be transportation provided to BWI departures.
When should I arrive/depart?
1. Conference registration will begin as early as 3:00 pm on Sunday and conclude at 7:00 pm.
2. Conference will conclude no later than 12:00 pm on Wednesday.
3. Please see the schedule for more details.
- Is there a map of the Naval Academy Campus available?