Computer Science Department
Upsilon Pi Epsilon Honor Society
The mission of Upsilon Pi Epsilon is to recognize academic excellence at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in the computing sciences.
UPE accomplishes this mission through programs that:
- Enable outstanding students to obtain recognition of superior educational achievement that emphasizes the computing sciences as well as liberal arts, sciences, and other professional and interdisciplinary education in the context of individual and societal responsibilities
- Assist in maximizing the personal and professional growth of students in UPE by financially supporting scholarships and other creative endeavors that include the discovery, integration, and application of knowledge.
- Establish significant partnerships with external constituencies interested in promoting and subsidizing high quality computing science education.
- Seek opportunities to extend individual memberships and chapter activities into additional environments yet to become identified.
Upsilon Pi Epsilon International website
UPE Constitution and By-laws
Current Student Officers
President - Midn Pullig
Vice President - Midn Segreti
Secretary - Midn Davin
Treasurer - Midn Flack
Requirements for eligibility:
- At least 15 credits in CS or IT courses
- At least a 3.0 QPR
- At least a 3.5 major course average
- No Major Conduct Violations nor Honor Violations in the past 4 semesters