Midshipmen Development Center
We are available to you for mental health, sports/performance, and nutritional counseling.
To make a new or follow up appointment: Scheduling is best done via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by leaving a phone message (3-4897). The MDC spaces are open by appointment only.
- To make a follow up appointment:
- Call or email: email@example.com, (410-293-4897), or just schedule your next appointment before you leave your current appointment at the MDC.
- Students requesting NEW appointments (new to MDC, no previous appointments):
- Call or email MDC: firstname.lastname@example.org, (410-293-4897). We will provide a link to the intake form and informed consent you can complete and then set up a time to talk.
If you need to talk with someone urgently and MDC is not available for drop-in services, you have several options:
- Contact your company staff for assistance or support
- Duty Chaplain can be reached through Main Office or your chain of command
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255, or chat options at the website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/talk-to-someone-now/
Continue to take care of yourselves and each other and reach out for assistance.
Emotional Support Help Line for COVID-19
Free access to specially trained mental health specialists to support people experiencing anxiety or stress around COVID-19.
Managing Stress and Anxiety during COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has created this resource related to mental health and coping during COVID-19.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
800-273-8255, or chat options at the website:
Military One Source 800-342-9647 or online chat at
911 for all emergencies
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Navy of non-U.S. Government sites
or the information, products, or services contained therein.