Integrated Academic Planning & Guidance
What is integrated planning?
Integrated planning is a sustainable approach to planning that builds relationships, aligns the organization, and emphasizes preparedness for change. At USNA integrated academic planning links the Academy's mission, vision, and priorities to facilitate decision making within the academic cost center. Integrated planning enables us to prepare for and shape our future.
Strategic Planning and Vision
Commitments and Values
- From Knowledge, Sea Power: Academics in Service of our Mission
- Faculty Performance Expectations: Practical Guidance
- Facilities and Infrastructure at the United States Naval Academy
- Potential Impacts of Shifting from Full-Time Career Faculty to Part-time Adjunct Faculty
- The Role of Nimitz Library